“Our aim is to bring immediate access to Anxiety Disorder recovery and prevention to every educational facility.”
We also provide training for pastoral care or medical staff within schools and colleges
In addition to programs of recovery, we also provide LAR coaching certificates, NCFE Level 4, which enable the practitioner to:
- Recognise and immediately deal with young people suffering from anxiety related conditions
- Provide immediate access to recovery tools and resources
- Provide unlimited access to the recovery programmes
- Provide one-to-one recovery coaching to the young person
- Provide recovery guidance to parents and teachers
- Provide interim support from our central team after school and during holidays
The conditions helped:
- Panic attacks
- Agoraphobia and monophobia
- OCD, inappropriate thoughts
- School phobia
- Eating disorders
- Self harming
- Hair pulling
- Low mood
- Emetophobia (Fear of vomiting)
- Fear of dying
- Health anxiety
14 year old Hollie and her mum talk about their experiences with suffering and recovery… this is a ‘must watch’
By law we must say this: The views in this video are personal comments by an ex client and represent their experiences only.
For more information about becoming an LAR Coach in your educational facility, please contact Beth Linden.
We provide evidence based programmes for people of all ages including:
- Online programmes of guided self-help NICE CG113 compliant
- One-to-one LAR practitioner sessions
- One day recovery workshops with ongoing guidance
- Childhood recovery workshops in association with West Midlands Safari Park
- 4 Day Residential programmes with ongoing guidance
- Programmes for organisations, military and schools
- One-to-one sessions at our educational centre
Rachel & Lucy talk about their experiences with suffering and recovery… they attended a residential program. Both are 17 years old.
By law we must say this: The views in this video are personal comments by ex clients and represent their experiences only.
Linden Tree Education is an NCFE accredited centre.
Linden Tree work in partnership with Trading Standards.
Linden tree staff are MBACP and BPS psychologists and psychotherapists.
Our course has been accredited by NCFE, an awarding organisation recognised by the qualification regulators for England (Ofqual), Wales (Qualification Wales) and Northern Ireland (CCEA Regulation).
Childhood recovery workshops for parent and child: www.childhoodanxietyrecovery.courses
Adult and childhood online programmes: www.thelindenmethod.co.uk
Residential Retreats and 1 day workshops (adults): www.anxietyrecoveryretreat.com