What conditions do we treat?
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- OCD and PureO (HOCD, ROCD etc.)
- Derealisation and depersonalisation
- Anxiety related low mood/depression
- Eating disorders
- Self harming
- Anxiety related phobias – Health, Emetophobia etc
We produce full recovery from anxiety disorders in our compliant clients and the processes we use almost guarantee compliance.
Our team is made up of psychologists and psychotherapists (MBACP/BPS) who provide face-to-face sessions in workshop and residential Retreats formats but also through our specialised Home Learning programmes delivered electronically and as a printed resource both with unlimited email and telephone support.
We have helped around 200,000 people with the Home Learning programmes alone and all of our programmes conform to NICE CG113
We receive many referrals are signposted through NHS doctors and sometimes, PCTs/CCGs pay for the treatment and when this happens it inevitably leads to more referrals when they witness the changes in their clients.
You can see statements from some of those people HERE.
More can be accessed off the Feedback menu item where you will also find celebrity client comments and recent press.
Clients ask us every day why the NHS doesn’t provide our services and save themselves £millions… secretly we always say “£billions” under our breath… you see our membership works like this:
Patient provision – Home learning programme £137
- All programme resources in easy to watch DVDs/online videos, a manual/PDF, CDs/audio files
- Members Area login containing all support and resources and extra materials
- 12 moths unlimited telephone and email support with our qualified, BACP/BPS team
What does this programme provide? A summary…
- Instant ‘no wait time’ access to care by qualified experienced anxiety recovery specialists
- Management of the patient to avoid ‘heart sink’ responses at clinics and surgeries
- Access to un-diarised support and guidance as required
- Reassurance and guidance to prevent despair or heightened anxiety
- Support lines to prevent wasted GP visits and out of hours services
- Support to prevent wasted ambulance and emergency provisions
- Resources to undermine and remove the anxiety condition
- Resources for relaxation, panic attack talk down, agoraphobia relief
Additionally, we provide 1 day residential Workshops and 4 day residential Retreats – These are held at wonderful venues with every T crossed in terms of quality of venue, accommodation, care, resources and food. These can be provided in any venue however and it is our dream to run these in other residential venues and to modify them for delivery through NHS and private healthcare. Similarly, the workshops and the Anxiety Recovery Coach provision can be implemented for delivery in corporate, educational and forces settings, for example, very easily indeed.
What we do changes lives and our recent in house testing, which we do regularly, which was carried out using statistical analysis software at Copenhagen University by a psychologist called Martin Jensen saw 61 clients grade their anxiety at 18.24 out of 21 (severe) average using the GAD7 scale on entry into the programme and at 2.84 (5 and below is anxiety free) after completion of the course. Average compliance was around 60% and most had previously had medication and CBT with no measurable benefits.
We love what we do and what we do produces results, makes sense to every client, uses the body’s own anxiety recovery mechanism and saves lives as well as having the potential to save organisations billions.